What happens after registration?
- Fill the profile form (auto emailed to you)
- We put your profile together and start marketing you to clubs around the globe
Annual Membership Detailed
The Annual Membership is ideal for the player or coach who is interested in playing a summer and a winter (or winter and summer) back-to-back overseas and wants to maximize their exposure and support in receiving offers.
Additional Features and Benefits Detailed
Our members enjoy the support of BBJO staff and have access to their experience and knowledge 24/7. This is particularly helpful when deciding on multiple offers including contract advice and insight into leagues and clubs. One major benefit past members have appreciated is when we introduce them to former imports of a club that they are considering signing with, so they can hear from someone who has experienced it first hand.
After logging in, our members have access to the growing list of profiles representing 350+ baseball teams and 320+ softball teams which they can proactively reach out to or simply research the various leagues and clubs.
Members who sign contracts overseas are given the opportunity to play on tournament teams in Europe at Finkstonball and Prague Baseball Week as well as receive exposure through being featured on our social media accounts and youtube channel.
This short video highlights a few of our members overseas in recent years.
Q: How will I know which leagues are the best fit for me?
A: We highly recommend informing yourself before entering into any contract overseas. Here are three best practices:
- Use our database of clubs to easily access more info about individual clubs
- Use our blog to learn more about baseball in the various countries overseas
- When you receive offers, IBC staff is available to guide you in your decision
Q: How can I be sure I will get any offers?
A: Compared to pro ball in the U.S., it is much easier overseas to get paid to play as the prerequisite for many leagues is much lower and there are hundreds of clubs around the globe which offer paid contracts. If you want to be more certain how you measure up you can do two things:
- Fill out the pre-registration feedback form and we will be in touch with info on what we think your chances are and in which leagues.
- Check out our signed baseball or signed softball players lists to use as a benchmark
Q: Am I guaranteed placement in a league?
A: Unfortunately not. This is similar to a tryout, however instead of watching you perform, we showcase you to clubs overseas through your profile. They then decide on who they want to make an offer based on what they see within your profile (previous performance, level, video, testimonials, etc).
Q: Can I contact clubs as well?
A: Sure. We have an extensive database of clubs for our members to browse. Included are links to their social media, emails and video.