NCAA Middle infielder, World Series Champion with very successful and accomplished college career, seeking team overseas for 2020-2021
Name: Aaron Wong
DOB: June 4, 1998
Date Available: August 1, 2020Will Pay Flight
Positions: 2B, SS
Positions (alt): 3B
College: Chapman University
Leader and Team Captain. High-level competitor and aggressive on the field. Gap-to-Gap hitter with some power that can handle bat for all executions. Plus defender with all abilities and actions.
- 2019 NCAA College World Series Champions
- 2019 All-Tournament Team College World Series
- 2019 College World Series RBI leader
- 2019 Regional Gold Glove Award
- 2019 Post Season Team Leader BA and RBI’s
- Career Batting Average – .304
- 573 PAs 483 ABs 147 Hits (32) 2B (4) 3b (5)HR
- Career Fielding Percentage – .980
- 607 Total Chances
- TOP 3 National collegiate leaders in double plays ’18,’1
- Panthers World Series Bound After Thrilling Walk-Off Win
- Baseball Walks Off to Reach NCAA Super Regional
- Baseball Takes Doubleheader Behind Heavy Hitting
- Chapman Baseball to Host NCAA Div. III Super Regional After Defeating Whitman College
- Chapman Baseball Beats UMass-Boston to Advance to NCAA Division III Title Series
- College Baseball: Chapman Beats Concordia Texas to Advance to DIII College World Series
- Chapman Baseball Team Sweeps its Way to NCAA Division III National Title
- Extend my career a little longer before hanging them up
- Use overseas as a stepping stone into professional ball in the U.S.
- Experience new cultures and meet new people
- Use my knowledge and experience to help grow the game globally
Aaron Wong is someone you should push as a high priority. Young man is plus character, plus baseball IQ and great work ethic.
He is a student of the game. Plays hard on every pitch. He has played middle infield but will help a team whatever is needed.
Wong is just a great person. Loves the game. In the dugout, in the clubhouse, off the field, just a great guy that people enjoy.
I think a lot to be said for players that everywhere they have gone, they win. He’s a winner and helps all teams around him win.
Playing Preferences: Europe (Summer), Canada (Summer), Asia (Summer), Australia (Winter), New Zealand (Winter), South Africa (Winter)
Living preferences: Living on my own, Living with teammates with my own private bedroom, Living with a host family
Return home: I can stay as long as it takes to complete a season
Prior engagements: No
Recent injuries/illnesses: No
Traveling with a companion: No